Friday 7 February 2014

I'm Back AND Top 5 Favourite Drugstore Foundations!


Hey Guys!

How are you?

Okay, so it appears that my last post was on the 26th of September last year! I actually can't believe it has taken me this long to finally get back on the bandwagon. I'm extremely sorry that I've been absent for so long but I will be making another post soon as a 'catch-up' on all the details of the past 4 months!

Just quickly, it's 2014!!!!
Yay! A New Years with endless possibilities! In Australia we get 6 weeks off school over Christmas and well into January. During these 6 weeks I was lucky enough to go on a little holiday on the beach at a place three hours from Sydney.  It was super fun and extremely lovely.


I got to catch up on some quality family time and finish reading a few books that I could never find time to read when school was still on. Oh, I read; And the Mountains Echoed, The Wish List and The Fault in Our Stars (as good as everyone says I promise).


The reason for this post was to not only get back on the 'bandwagon' but to show you my 
Top 5 Favourite Drugstore Foundations!

  <Left to Right> 

  • Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
  • L'oreal True Match
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up
  • Bourjois Happy Light 
  • Rimmel Match Perfection


The Details:


  • L'oreal True Match: claims to perfectly match the colour and texture of your skin, and I completely agree! If you have fairly nice skin this foundation will look flawless on you. It also has an SPF of 17. This foundation is also 'super-blendable' making it easy to suit your skin tone.
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation: this is probably my all time favourite foundation ever, for a more in-depth review click here



  •  Bourjois Happy Light: claims to give a luminous and flawless complexion in any light with 8 hours hydration. This foundation is truly beautiful, my only complaint is the lack of shades available as I sometimes have to add another shade to make it lighter. Unlike the 'Wake Me Up' foundation it doesn't have "sparkles" but is still dewy.
  • Rimmel Match Perfection: is it just me that thinks all Rimmel foundations are amazing? I am yet to find one that I can fault. The Match Perfection has an amazing and flawless coverage without caking and of course an SPF of 18.





  •  Lucky Last; Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream for Oily skin: I'm not a fan of BB seams but this one is so lovely and has good coverage. This is definitely for those who prefer something lighter on the skin. It also has 2% salicylic acid which is perfect for girls who love a bit of skin care in their bases or are suffering for pimple/acne. Oh, and it has an SPF of 15! This is the perfect beauty staple for holidays. Whenever decisions were made on the spot to go out somewhere for the day or for dinner and I didn't have time for a full face of make-up this BB cream, mascara and a lipstick were ideal.




Have you tried any of these foundations??? Or do you have a different drugstore foundation that you love? let me know!!

xxx
Tasma



Twitter| Bloglovin'|Instagram| Pinterest

Tasma Violet | Beauty | Make-Up | Lifestyle






No comments:

Post a Comment