Tuesday 11 June 2013

Michael Todd Travel Kit Review | Part 1.

 
 
Hello Everyone!
This review is looooong overdue and i'm sorry it took so long!
This kit is the Michael Todd Travel Kit for Oily/Acne prone skin.
 
 
 
 Today for you I will only be reviewing the first three products as they are my favourite and will post Part 2 soon.

Firstly, There is a Charcoal Detox - Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser. This product gently removes dirt, oil, makeup and impurities without residue or irritation. To use this product, firstly I wash my hands so that they are bacteria free, next I wet my face and hands with warm water, NEVER hot. I then pour a pea sized amount onto my hand, then gently massage it all over my face in upward circular motions. Then rinse thoroughly. This product is so nice to apply, it doesn't tug at your skin at all! It is as it says - gentle.


The second product is a toner, it's Organic Lemon - AHA + DMAE Toner. This one exfoliates and firms, improves skin tone and texture. To use this product I put a little bit of the product on a cotton pad and wipe it generally on my T-zone area and with whatever is left wipe it on my cheeks! This is one of my favourite products ever! It was also featured in my May Favourites, here .



Lastly, The third product is Moisture Lite - Non-oily hydrating lotion, it's meant to control oil and shine and not clog pores, I think that it definitely does those things! Preferably I would say it's more for after a night cleanse as at first it feels very oily on my skin but it definitely soaks in quickly!


Part 2 featuring the facial scrub and Clay Mask coming soon.



Do you own any of these products, OR are there better Michael Todd products out there??




xx
Tasma








No comments:

Post a Comment